Monday, February 27, 2012

Artwork....

I have always drawn or sketched...Not the best at it but it make me center myself sometimes. Some people think that my art is really dark cause I tend draw what I call Skull angels and Skull people... I actually dont have either of these pieces any more but there what
I have on my computer currently lol I believe that both belong to Aaron Goodwin right now lol He is one that has alway support my artwork. I have no problems with them but some do...Like I am dealing with something evil or something cause I draw skulls. They are lucky that I cant draw what I actually see in my head cause it is really messed up. These are just a sample of what I do. I also do crosses and landscapes but dont get the release as much as when I draw these kind of pieces. I am currently working on a collection to take with me to Gettysburg in less then a month...People say they will buy them but we will see. I know I am rambling but I really dont care lol. I just feel like I need to write right now and dont care about what and I have been doing alot of art lately and its part of my life. I wish I was better at it but will take what I can do as a sign that I am supposted to do it and really dont care if others accept it. I have never been normal and this proves it lol I love angels but I cant draw faces very well and love skulls which is how I started the Skull angels :) very few have them but hopfully changing that at Gettysburg :) and maybe people at Mansfield will want some of it to but I guess that is pushing it. I guess I will have to see what
happens. On that note I am going to stop writing cause I am getting tired and silly :)
Turtle Love,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment