Friday, January 6, 2012

Lifes little hiccups :)

My Life seems to be having major hiccups lately lol. Some good some not so good. I am trying my best to deal with a them.

 Ever since before christmas my brother and his girlfriend have been having issues and he is now moving out of his house...Yes the house is in my brothers name but she gets to live there with the boys. Plus he doesnt drive so he has ro ride the bus which hasnt been running out to where he is living at except when he has the boys...I guess then he has them here casue we have beds for them plus I dont think he would want to have them ride the bus 30 mins lol. So far he has been living here for about 2 weeks and I cant wait till he is gone....

Medical bill have been adding up and I have health insurrance. before the end of the year I had close to $1200 from Sept on. And the best thing is they still dont know whats wrong with me. All my tests have come back normal but still am in pain. Now I think I have dislocated my shoulder somehow cause it kills!!!!Going to the Doctor on Wednesday to get checked out. I am sure they will just tell me that they cant find anything wrong and try to give me pain pills.....I wont take them lol

Right now I am not going to say the new one cause i need to process it before more people find out. I am both excite and scared about this. Luckly I have a lot of support in it and that makes me very loved :) I know that it will change my life for the best but still have to process lol I will tell soon to everyone but for now its a secret ;)

That is all I have the engergy to wirte right now lol

Turtle Love,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment